Are you a Department Calendar Admin?
If you are a department calendar admin, and you have submitted an event through the admin login, you can edit the event directly. To do this:
- Log in using the "Department calendar admin" link at events.brown.edu
- Search for the name of the event in the box "Event Search"
- Click on the name of the event
- Click "edit event" button at bottom.
Did you submit the event through the general "Add Your Event" link?
If yes, and you have NOT yet received an "Event approved" email, you should be able to find the event in the PENDING queue and edit it:
- Log in at events.brown.edu by clicking "Add your event" again
- Click on the "My Pending Events" tab at top
- You should see your event in the queue; click the name to edit it.
If yes, and you have received an "Event approved" email:
- Fill out the submission form here:http://www.brown.edu/web/feedback/calendar
Or: send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
* Original date of the event
* Original time of the event
* Original name of the event
* Requested revisions
Are you reporting an error in an event you did not create?
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org